The crimper Tubomatic S77 ES was specifically designed to crimp hoses having tight and complex bends. In fact, it is provided with a frontal rift which facilitates hose passage, increasing productivity. This peculiarity becomes especially useful in the automotive industry, where the combined use of flexible hoses and rigid tubes is becoming more and more common.
However, this machine can also be used for crimping hydraulic flexible hoses up to a diameter of 95 mm.
– ES4 Siemens PLC control with 7” colour touch-screen display;
– self lubricating moving components;
– silent pump;
– “6 o’clock” die in fixed position for a greater stability of the hose during the crimping phase;
– particularly narrow crimping head to crimp hose ends with large flanges or 90° fittings;
– hydraulic power pack included.